PG collects anonymous information when you browse our website. The information we collect or that you may provide us is used for the purposes of improving our website experience and to efficiently provide you the services that you may require. PG may also collect, but does not retain, information that you may provide to us in connection with making a purchase on our website.
Any personal or technical information provided to us is used for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain the services on our website
- To notify you about changes to our services or products
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide great customer care and support
- To provide analysis so that we can improve the user experience
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues etc.
PG may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
We may integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel or other web analytics tools and codes to track, analyze and report sources of our website traffic and sales.
Third Party Links
Children’s Privacy (”Under 18”)
PG does not directly market or sell to children under the age of ”18”. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact us. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information from our servers.